Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Preparation time: 60 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients (for 4 people) :
- 800g boneless lamb neck filletsMethod: Cut the lamb into 1cm thick pieces and place in a bowl. Add the rosemary, garlic and half the olive oil to the bowl and season with plenty of freshly milled black pepper and salt.
- 1 tbsp rosemary leaves, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped or crushed
- 75ml olive oil
- 2 red peppers
- 600g salad potatoes
- ½ tsp grated lemon zest
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Handful mint leaves, shredded
- 50g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 2 handfuls salad leaves
Toss well, cover with clingfilm and leave at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Cut the peppers in quarters vertically and remove the core and seeds, then cut each quarter into 4.
Boil the potatoes in lightly salted water till cooked, then drain and leave to cool.
Thread the lamb and pepper pieces onto the skewers and drizzle with the marinade.
Heat up the barbecue and cook the kebabs for a minute on each side (4 sides) and check to see if cooked – they may need a little longer. Ideally, cook the meat no more than medium.
Meanwhile, cut the potatoes into quarters and toss with the lemon zest, spring onions, mint and half the remaining oil. Toss and season with salt and pepper.
Mix the remaining oil with the feta and lemon juice. Drizzle over the salad leaves and potato salad and serve kebabs on top.