Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Ingredients (for 8 tarts) :Method: 1. Follow the recipe to make sweet pastry cases (http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/guide/food/f9220-sweet-pastry.html) and allow the tart cases to cool.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat the mascarpone cheese, double cream, and sugar together.
3. Beat until smooth and spoon mixture into the tart case ensuring it is smooth - you can use a spatula or the reverse side of a spoon to help with this.
4. Put the raspberry jelly into a small saucepan and melt it on a low heat.
5. Put this to one side and arrange the chopped kiwi, blueberries and raspberries and halved strawberries on top of the mascapone.
6. Use a brush to glaze the fruits with the melted jelly. Store at room temperature or chill in the fridge for one day before serving for best results.