Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Ingredients (for 4 people) :
- 250g pack Tilda Pure Basmati riceMethod: Cook the rice according to the pack, then cool slightly before mixing in the pomegranate seeds, pine nuts, celery and feta.
- 110g pomegranate seeds (ready prepared)
- 50g pine nuts, toasted
- 2 small sticks celery, finely diced
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 8-12 cos lettuce leaves
Whisk together the oil, vinegar, cumin and yogurt and stir into the rice mixture. Season to taste.
Line a deep salad bowl with the salad leaves and then spoon in the salad.
To serve, place a spoonful of the salad along the centre of each lettuce leaf then fold in the edges to eat.