Type of cooking:
No cooking needed
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Ingredients (for 2-4 people) :
- 1 bag of mixed salad leavesMethod: Begin by making the dressing , mix all the ingredients together and reserve in a bowl until ready to dress your salad. If you like your salad dressing smooth use a food processor to blitz.
- ½ cucumber, de-seeded
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 red romano pepper, de-seeded and finely sliced
- 1 x 250g halloumi block, sliced thickly
- Virgin olive oil
- 100g Rachel's Low Fat Natural Bio Live Yoghurt
- Small handful of fresh chopped coriander
- 1tbsp chopped mint
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- Small garlic clove, crushed
Toss together the salad leaves, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and pepper slices in your serving dish.
Grill the halloumi until golden and slightly squidgy to touch. Lay over the salad leaves.
Drizzle over the salad dressing and serve immediately. Serve with fresh crusty bread or new potatoes.