Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4) :Method: 1. Pour the cream into a mixing bowl and whisk into firm peaks.
2. Add the mascarpone, icing sugar, 25g of the nuts and dark chocolate.
3. Fold everything together, cover with cling film and chill, in the fridge, for 10 minutes.
4. Carefully spoon the mixture into the cannolis and put them onto a plate covered with grease proof paper and set to one side.
5. Break the milk chocolate into pieces and melt in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of barely simmering water.
6. Tip the remainder of the hazelnuts into a small bowl.
7. Dip cannolis into the chocolate and then straight into the hazelnuts.
8. Place them on a plate covered with greaseproof paper and chill them, in the fridge, for 10 minutes. Serve.