Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
No cooking needed
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Ingredients (for 1 roll) :
- 1 Warburtons batch baked stoneground wholemeal rollMethod: Start by mixing the chopped avocado, fresh lime, olive oil and the finely chopped red chilli in a bowl, and slightly mash.
- 50g chicken breast, pre-cooked
- Handful of salad leaves
- ¼ avocado, peeled and chopped
- ¼ red chilli , finely chopped
- 1 small sprig coriander, stalks removed
- Drizzle olive oil
- Squeeze of fresh lime
- Jalapenos from a jar
Slice the roll in half length ways.
Fill with a handful of the salad leaves and chicken breast
Serve with jalapenos and coriander, optional for a spicy kick.