Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Suitable for children
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Ingredients (serves 6):
For the batter:
Method: 1. Sieve the dry ingredients into a bowl. Make a well in the middle and add the beaten egg, melted butter and 150ml of water. Beat well and, once a smooth mixture has formed, add the milk. Allow to stand for two hours.
2 eggs, beaten
1 tbsp Vanilla sugar
1/2 baking powder
50g melted butter
2 tbsp oil/butter
1 pinch of salt
For the garnish:
100g runny honey
80g butter, chopped into pieces
1 cinnamon stick
2. Pour the honey into a saucepan and caramelise over a moderate heat.
3. Wash the apples, and cut into slices, without peeling.
4. Into the saucepan, add the butter, 2 tbsp of cold water and the cinnamon stick. Stir gently and add the apples. Allow to cook for 10 minutes.
5. Heat the oil/butter in a frying pan and make your crêpes.
6. Arrange your pancakes on a plate, placing some apple on each (reserve the liquid).
7. Remove the cinnamon stick and return the liquid to the heat. Add the cointreau, maraschino and kirsch and reduce.
8. Top the apples with the sauce, fold the pancakes and serve immediately.