Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4):Method: 1. Roll the zest into sticks.
2. Bring quickly to the boil and strain.
3. Pour Monbazillac into a pan, add zest, sugar, cinnamon and pink peppercorns.
4. Bring to the boil and leave to cool.
5. Peel and slice soft fruit, put in a large salad bowl.
6. Once the syrup has cooled, add fruit and put dish into fridge.
7. Serve chilled and decorate with mint leaves.