Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4):Method: 1. Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC, 350ºF, Gas Mark 5.
2. Scatter the coriander seeds onto a baking tray and roast in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
3. Using a pestle and mortar, grind the coriander seeds and then add the garlic granules and grind thoroughly to release the flavours.
4. Season the pork generously with salt and pepper and then roll the pork in the spices, coating evenly.
5. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the pork and brown on both sides.
6. Transfer to a roasting tray and add the butter.
7. Cook in the oven for 50-55 minutes, or until cooked through.
8. Leave to rest for a few minutes before slicing to serve.