Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Ingredients:Method: 1. Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC, 350ºF, Gas Mark 5.
2. Scatter the coriander qeeds onto a baking tray and roast in the oven for 7-8 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
3. Using a pestle and mortar, grind the coriander seeds and then add the remaining herbs and spices and grind until thoroughly mixed.
4. Transfer to a large bowl, then stir in the yoghurt and lemon juice.
5. Score each chicken breast 4 times with a sharp knife and add to the marinade, turn to coat thoroughly.
6. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or for best results overnight.
7. Pre-heat the grill to a medium heat.
8. Place the marinated chicken breasts on a wire rack and grill for 20-25 minutes, turning regularly, until the juices run clear and the surface has taken on a slight blackened appearance.
9. Ensure chicken is piping hot and cooked through before serving.