Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 250ml milk
Method: - Gently melt the white chocolate in a bain-marie.
- 250ml soya cream
- 120g white chocolate
- 10g black sesame paste
- 2 drops of black food colouring (optional)
- approximately 1g of agar agar
- a few white sesame seeds
- Meanwhile, heat the milk, add the agar agar and let it simmer for 30 seconds. Reduce the heat. Add the soya cream and mix well.
- Split the mixture into 2/3 and 1/3: in the 2/3, add the white chocolate and mix well, pour into small serving glasses and put in the freezer for 5 minutes to set.
- Mix the black sesame paste into the remaining 1/3, adding one or two drops of black food colouring and mix well.
- Take the glasses out of the freezer and pour in the black sesame mixture.
- Chill for a few hours.
- Decorate with a few white sesame seeds.