Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Ingredients (serves 2):
250g new potatoes
Method: 1. Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes or until tender. Run under cold water then slice thickly.
1 tbsp rapeseed oil
1 red pepper, diced
75g oak smoked ham, diced
4 medium eggs, beaten
2 tbsp semi skimmed milk
2. Meanwhile, heat the rapeseed oil in a 24cm frying pan and fry the pepper for 2 minutes.
3. Add the sliced potatoes and fry for 1-2 minutes. Add the ham.
4. Mix the eggs and milk together and season. Pour into the pan.
5. Cook gently for 3 minutes, loosening the edges with a spatula.
6. Place under a pre-heated grill for 3 minutes until golden and set throughout.