Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Ingredients (serves 6):Method: 1. Set the oven to 190°C or Gas 5.
2. Stone and slice the fresh apricots or roughly chop the dried ones.
3. Core and slice the apple.
4. Put the fruit in a small pan with 1 tablespoon water.
5. Cover and simmer about 5 minutes until soft, shaking the pan occasionally.
6. Leave a few minutes to cool.
7. Peel and slice the bananas and put them in an ovenproof dish.
8. Spoon the apricot and apple mixture over.
9. Warm the butter in a medium pan with the sugar and syrup until the sugar dissolves.
10. Mix in the oats, seeds and most of the macadamia nuts.
11. Spoon this over the fruit to cover it.
12. Sprinkle with the rest of the nuts.
13. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. 14. Serve warm with fromage frais or greek yogurt.