Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
No cooking needed
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Ingredients (serves 2):
For the salad:
Method: 1. Cut the tuna into long strips and season with salt.
400g line-caught Tuna steaks
2 tbsp oil
1 bag of mixed salad
1 carrot, cut julian style (thin sticks)
50g sugar snap peas
8 radishes cut into thin slices
4 tbsp wasabi nuts, chopped
For the Miso dressing:
3 tsp Miso paste
2 tsp ginger, grated
1 tsp garlic, grated
2 tsp Soy sauce
2 tsp Honey
1 tbsp lime juice
2 tbsp Finlandia Vodka Grapefruit
1 tbsp water
2. Sear strips for 1min on a very hot pan with the oil.
3. Allow to cool in fridge before slicing into thin slices.
4. For the dressing, place all ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
5. To serve, put the salad on a plate mixing leaves, carrot sticks, sugar snaps, radishes and wasabi nuts.
6. Add the thin tuna slices on top and drizzle over with miso dressing