Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4):Method: 1. Firstly pre-heat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas mark 6.
2. Then place the potatoes and squashed un-peeled garlic on to a tray.
3. Drizzle with olive oil, season and place in the oven. The potatoes need about 30-40 minutes just check with a knife that they are cooked.
4. Then take 2 of the ClemenGold and peel and segment.
5. Put a pan of salted water on to boil for the broccoli.
6. When the potatoes have 10 minutes left, heat up a frying pan and add a little olive oil. Then season the turkey steaks and place in the pan, cook for 7 minutes on each side (this really does depend on thickness, turkey must be cooked throughout).
7. Then remove the steaks and keep warm in the oven with the potatoes.
8. Add the broccoli to the boiling water and cook for 4 minutes, then make the sauce by adding the juice of the three remaining ClemenGold, the chopped sage leaves and then the butter, whisk, bring to the boil and take off the heat, then add the ClemenGold segments.
9. To serve simply plate some turkey, broccoli and potatoes and drizzle with the sauce.