Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Suitable for children
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Ingredients (6/8) :Method: Preheat oven to 180°C (Gas 4).
1. Melt butter and chocolate together gently, over a low heat.
2. Separate eggs, beat, then add to chocolate mixture.
3. Add sugar, baking powder and cornflour, mix well and stir in chocolate chips if using.
4. Pour mixture into a greased 20 cm (8in) cake tin.
5. Cook for 30 minutes in a medium oven.
6. Test the middle with a knife to make sure it is cooked - if knife comes out clean, the cake is done.
7. Leave to cool for 10 minutes, remove from tin and cool on wire rack.
8. Dust with icing sugar to finish.