Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Suitable for children
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4):
8 tbsp soft butter
Method: 1. Pre-heat oven to 230°C (Gas 8).
6 tbsp brown sugar
6 tbsp caster sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanila essence
145g self-raising flour
1/2 bowl of chopped nuts
175g chocolate, broken into small pieces
2. Mix ingredients as follows, stirring well: flour, salt, butter, caster sugar, brown sugar, vanilla essence, eggs one by one, chocolate and nuts.
3. Cover a baking tray with greased foil.
4. Drop heaped teaspoons of mixture onto baking tray, leaving at least 4 cm in between each one, to allow to rise.
5. Cook in oven for 12 minutes.
6. Leave to cool, before removing from foil with metal spatula.