Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Suitable for children
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4):Method: 1. Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
2. Mix flour, margarine, milk and cocoa powder together in a bowl.
3. Add eggs.
4. Grease a brownie tray or rectangular cake tin.
5. Pour mixture into baking tin.
6. Bake for 40 minutes, checking regularly.
7. Leave to cool for an hour, then remove from tin.
8. Beat the butter in a bow.
9. Sieve in Icing sugar, then add vanilla extract and mix well, until you have the required consistency, adding more water and Icing sugar if need be.
10. Cover cake with Icing.
11. Cut into squares and decorate with Smarties to make dominoes.