Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4):Method: 1. Saute meat in a pan with peanut oil, until golden.
2. Remove from pan and put to one side, then brown onions in same oil.
3. Chop and add tomatoes.
4. Put meat back in pan, along with 2 tablespoon curry powder, season.
5. Peel and chop garlic, then add to pan.
6. Add bouquet garni and coconut.
7. Bring to boil, then turn heat down, cover and leave to simmer for 40 minutes.
8. After half an hour, add margarine, chopped apple and banana.
9. Serve meat and fruit covered with sauce.