Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
Ingredients (6/8) :Method: To make pastry:
1. Mix all ingredients together, then roll into a ball.
2. Leave to chill for at least an hour.
3. Roll out, then line a greased flan dish.
To make filling:
1. Mix sugar, butter, egg and ground almonds together.
2. Spread mixture onto flan.
3. Remove stones from apricots, cut in half and arrange on flan.
4. Arrange whole almonds amongst apricots.
5. Bake for 10 minutes at 280°C, then for 40 minutes at 200°C.
6. After 30 minutes, gently heat honey. Once tart has been taken out of the oven, drizzle over top and caramelise under the grill.