Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4):Method: A Ken Hom recipe
1. Cut the chicken into long strips.
2. Peel and chop garlic and ginger.
3. Remove basil leaves, keep intact.
4. heat wok over a high heat, add oil.
5. Once wok starts to smoke, add garlic and ginger.
6. Sauté for 20 seonds.
7. Add chicken.
8. Sauté for 2 minute, stir constantly.
9. Add stock, soy sauce and chilli bean sauce.
10. Stir well, bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes over a low heat.
11. Add sesame oil.
12. Add basil, mix in carefully.
13. Serve immediately with rice.