Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4):Method: To Dry the Tomatoes (do the day before) :
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C)
- Cut the Tomatoes into quarters, remove seeds.
- Sprinkle a baking tray with salt, sugar and pepper.
- Slice garlic carefully.
- Put Tomatoes on baking tray, with a slice of garlic under each one.
- Put in ove, for 45 - 60 minutes.
- Blanch the the Basil in boiling water, with sea salt.
- Refresh with iced water.
- Strain and mix.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Cook in the same water, refresh and season. Put to one side.
- Season each piece of tomato with Basil.
- Place a couple of pieces of tomato on each plate and top with Celeriac (see photo).