Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Ingredients (serves 10):Method:
- Cook the chervil in boiling water for a minute, then refresh with cold water and mix.
- Add the cream and mix.
- Cook the lobster, shell and remove bones and cut into pieces.
- Add the condensed milk and fish stock and mix with lobster and tarragon.
- Cook the Jerusalem artichoke in boiling water, add lemon juice.
- Mix thoroughly, adjust seasoning.
To Serve :
- Serve in small glasses, alternating the colours in layers. Sprinkle with tarragon.