Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 6 minutes
Ingredients (for 6 people) :
- 6 thin lamb leg steaks or escalopesMethod: To prepare the mint relish, mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl, cover and set aside.
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp rapeseed or olive oil
- 280g jar roasted peppers (available at large supermarkets), drained and cut into quarters
- 50g Feta cheese, crumbled
For the mint relish:
- 25-30g pack fresh chopped mint
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp rapeseed or olive oil
Place the steaks on a chopping board. Season and sprinkle with the lemon zest on both sides, then brush with the oil.
Cook on a prepared barbecue or under a preheated moderate grill for 2-3 minutes.
Transfer the lamb onto warm plates and top with the roasted peppers. Scatter the Feta on top and spoon over the relish.
Serve with a crisp green salad.