Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Ingredients (for 4 people) :Method: 1. Place a wide pan over a high heat and add a touch of olive oil, then lightly season the chicken thighs and brown in the pan. Place skin side down first, as they will release a touch of fat, which will help to colour the meat and caramelise the rest of the ingredients.
2. Once both sides are golden, set them aside and start frying the thinly sliced garlic and onion.
3. When golden, add the flour and stir constantly for 1 minute so that the flour doesn’t become doughy or lumpy.
4. Bring the chicken back to the pan, add rosemary and pour in the glass of white wine.
5. Stir the sauce to dissolve the flour and reduce the wine by half to burn the alcohol and add the acidity that the dish needs.
6. At this point add the black pepper, the glass of water and the olives and braise the dish for approximately 20 minutes, until the chicken has tenderised and the ingredients have come together in a juicy, rich sauce.