Type of cooking:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Ingredients (for 4 people) :
- 150g (5oz) broccoli, broken into floretsMethod: Cook the broccoli in a little boiling water for 4-5 minutes, until just tender. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- 2 large oranges
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 2 tsp red or white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp wholegrain or Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 175g (6oz) baby spinach
- 110g (4oz) seedless red grapes
- 110g (4oz) Pilgrims Choice Vintage Farmhouse
Cheddar, cut into small cubes
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Meanwhile, peel the oranges with a sharp, serrated knife to remove all the pith. Do this over a large salad bowl to catch the drips. Segment the oranges, removing all the membrane, then add to the salad bowl.
Add the red onion, vinegar, mustard and olive oil. Stir gently and leave for 10 minutes to marinate.
Add the broccoli, spinach, grapes and cheese to the salad bowl.
Toss gently to coat in the dressing, then share between 4 bowls or plates and serve at once.