Type of cooking:
No cooking needed
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Ingredients (for 4 people) :
- 3tbsps Garners Sweet Pickled Baby Onions, drainedMethod: Ensure all greens are rinsed thoroughly in cold running water.
- 1 cos lettuce
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 baby new potatoes, boiled
- 1 hot smoked mackerel, skinned and flaked
- A third of a cucumber, sliced
- 125g green beans, blanched and drained
- Freshly milled black pepper
- 15mls pickled onion vinegar
- 60mls rapeseed oil
- Your favourite mustard to taste
- Salt and pepper
- A small dash of runny honey to taste
Tear the lettuce into manageable leaves.
Peel and quarter the eggs and set aside.
Slice, dice or chop ingredients as you wish to creatively layer a beautiful salad on the lettuce leaves with the flaked fish and top with eggs and pickled onions.
Drizzle with dressing just prior to serving.
Serve with rustic bread to mop up the dressing.