Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Ingredients (4) :
- 2 cans tuna in sunflower oil, drainedMethod: In a bowl, mix together the tuna, anchovies, capers, mayonnaise and black pepper.
and broken up into small chunks
- 4 anchovy fillets, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons capers, rinsed, dried and
- 1 heaped tablespoon good quality
- 4 grinds of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 loaf of brown or white Genius Gluten
- 55g/2oz good quality unsalted butter for
- 1 heaped tablespoon of stoned and
roughly chopped black Kalamata olives
- 2 ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 medium hard boiled eggs, shelled and
- 1/2 a peeled and thinly sliced red onion
- 1 handful of baby salad leaves
Cut 8 slices of Genius bread and lightly butter.
For each sandwich, spread 1 tablespoon of tuna mix onto the bottom slice of bread.
Sprinkle the tuna with some chopped black olives.
Arrange the tomato slices on top, followed by the sliced egg and a sprinkling of red onion.
Lastly cover the filling with baby salad leaves and place the second slice of bread on top.
Slice the sandwiches on the diagonal and enjoy!