Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4):Method: 1. Approximately 1 hour in advance, cover the thinly-sliced onions with dry white wine (if you are in a hurry and unable to leave for an hour, you'll notice a difference in the taste).
2. Prepare the dough and spread it out thinly.
3. Drain the onions, but not too much, it's best when there's some wine left.
4. Slowly cook the onions with butter, without letting them colour. Leave to cool.
5. Mix the sour cream, onions and the bacon, season with a little salt (not too much because of the bacon), pepper and nutmeg.
6. Spread the mixture out over the dough and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
7. Cook at 220°C (Gas Mark 7) for 10-15 minutes.