Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
No cooking needed
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 12 scallops with the coral removed
Method: 1. Dry the scallops in kitchen paper and place on a chopping board. Cut thinly into even slices.
- 2 limes
- 4 tabelspoons olive oil (or argan oil)
- sea salt and whole peppercorns
2. Cover four plates completely with olive oil (or argan oil) using a brush, spread the slices of scallop over it, sprinkle with sea salt and crushed pepper, dampen with the rest of the olive oil and leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Wash the limes, dry on kitchen paper, grate the zest of one of them over the carpaccio, squeeze its juice and pour over the scallops. Serve fresh with the second lime cut into quarters.