Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4):
200g (7oz) crab meat, drained
Method: 1. Blend the crab meat, ground ginger, coriander leaf and lime zest together.
½ tsp ground ginger
½ tsp coriander leaf
Zest of 1 lime
1 packet spring roll wraps or pastry
1 egg yolk or water
Oil for deep frying
2. Open out a spring roll wrap and brush all over with egg yolk or water.
3. Spread 1 tbsp crab mixture over the wrap, fold in the two sides and roll up, sealing the edges with egg yolk or water.
4. Repeat with the remaining crab mixture and spring roll wraps. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
5. Deep fry the spring rolls in oil for 3-4 minutes, until golden brown and crispy all over.
6. Delicious served with sweet chilli sauce.