Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4):
4 sheets of baking parchment or aluminum foil, 30cm x 30cmMethod: 1. Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC, 325ºF, Gas Mark 4.
Raffia or string to tie the parcels
2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced into small chunks
Zest and juice of 1 lime
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp coriander leaf
4 cod loins or fillets, boneless & skinless
2 sticks celery, cut into strips
Sea salt and black pepper
2. Cook the sweet potato in boiling water for 3 minutes and then plunge into ice water. Drain and dry thoroughly.
3. Peel the orange, and cut the flesh into segments.
4. Mix the zest and juice of the lemon and lime with the ground ginger, coriander leaf and olive oil. Add the cod, season generously and coat well.
5. Divide the sweet potato, celery sticks and orange segments between the baking parchment. Top with the cod fillets and evenly drizzle with the remaining marinade.
6. Close and tie each parcel with raffia or string. Place on a baking tray and cook for 10-15 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through.