Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4):
100g plain flour
Method: 1. Sieve the flour and baking powder into a bowl and mix in the sugar.
1 tsp baking powder
25g golden caster sugar
150g Rachel’s Pouring natural yogurt
1 free range egg
25g Dorset Cereals berries & cherries muesli
50g blueberries or raspberries
Vegetable or sunflower oil, for frying
Golden syrup or maple syrup, to serve
2. In a jug weigh out the yogurt and mix in the egg, whisk until well combined.
3. Stir in the muesli and blueberries or raspberries.
4. Heat a lightly oiled heavy based frying pan. Add a couple of tablespoons of mixture to the pan.
5. When the mixture starts to bubble, flip them over and cook on the other side until golden.
6. Keep the pancakes warm and serve with a drizzle of golden or maple syrup.