Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
No cooking needed
Preparation time: 150 minutes
Ingredients (serves 5):Method: 1. Finely grate the zest from two of the lemons.
2. Place into a bowl, then add the juice of all three lemons and the sugar.
3. Stir and leave to stand for 30 minutes for the flavours to blossom.
4. Whisk the cream and the water until it stands in soft peaks.
5. Add to the lemon and sugar mixture.
6. Spoon into a shallow container, cover with cling film, then place in your freezer.
7. Allow between 3-6 hours until it goes firm.
Before serving, leave to stand for 10 minutes, so it softens slightly.
8. Grate a little zest from your remaining lemon skin on top to serve.