Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients (serves 5):Method: 1. Carefully fry the cumin seeds in the oil until they take on colour.
2. Put to one side, and then fry the onion.
3. Add the coconut milk and stock, gently bring to the boil, and then add the spinach.
4. Transfer to a blender and blend until smooth.
5. Return to a medium heat and add the rice.
6. Stir through.
7. Add the lime zest and juice, sprinkle the cumin seeds on top, and serve.