Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Ingredients (serves 6):Method: 1. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6.
2. Roll out the pastry to fit a 30cm shallow cake tin.
3. To make the frangipane filling, cream the butter and caster sugar together until soft.
4. Add the eggs and the egg yolks slowly, mixing well.
5. Sieve the flour into the mixture and then add the ground almonds.
6. Spread the mixture over the pastry in the tin.
7. Arrange the pear slices on the top and bake in the oven for around 25 minutes, or until golden.
8. Serve with custard.