Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Ingredients:Method: 1. Mix 2 tbsp of cold pressed rapeseed oil with the paprika and ½ tsp of cinnamon.
2. Stir in the pork and marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Thread the pork onto 8 skewers and place under a pre-heated grill for 15-20 minutes turning occasionally until cooked throughout.
4. Meanwhile, place the couscous, ¼ tsp of cinnamon, remaining rapeseed oil and seasoning in a large bowl.
5. Pour over 400ml of boiling water, cover and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
6. Fluff up with a fork and stir in the parsley.
7. Serve with the pork kebabs.