Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients (serves 12):Method: 1. Place all the dried fruit in a blender and roughly chop before stirring in the seeds, nuts, oats and flour.
2. Next, add juice and honey and roughly blend.
3. Place mixture in a greased shallow baking tray to cook at 190C/375F/gas 5 until golden brown – about 20 minutes.
4. Leave to cool and then slice into bars.
5. The GI can be lowered further by adding more juice and less honey.
6. For a wheat free recipe, add 100g of oats and cut out the flour.