Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4):Method: 1. Mix together mushrooms, asparagus, prawns and chilli with 2 spoonfuls of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and a pinch of salt.
2. Beat the eggs, mix in the cream and the chopped coriander and season with salt and pepper
3. Heat the remaining Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a non‐stick frying pan
4. Add the beaten eggs, covering the bottom of the frying pan. Move the eggs gently until almost cooked
5. Roll the omelette in the pan
6. Cook for a few more minutes
7. Place the rolled omelette on a plate and open slowly.