Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4):Method: How to make:
1. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan.
2. Brown the garlic and shallots for 2 to 3 minutes over a medium heat.
3. Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
4. Leave to simmer gently for about 20 minutes.
5. Cut the cooked chicken into strips and serve at once.
Serve this dish with basmati rice or another cooked whole grain cereal.
Nuoc-mâm is a Vietnamese sauce made from fish fermented in salt. It adds flavour to the rice, vegetables and fish. Its Thai equivalent is nam pla.