Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4):
lamb or beef fillets
Method: 1. Set the oven at 220C/gas mark 7.
3 spring onions
4 (or more) garlic cloves
80g soft butter
2. Crush the garlic and finely chop the spring onions.
3. Mix into the soft butter, and add salt and black pepper to taste.
4. Heat a little vegetable oil in a pan, and sear the meat to protect the flavour, then transfer to a roasting tin.
5. Spread the garlic butter on both sides and roast in the oven for about 25 minutes.
6. Cut into slices and serve with roast potatoes and a green salad, or lightly steamed broccoli.