Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4):Method:
1. Soften the garlic and red onion in a frying pan with a little olive oil. It should take about 10 minutes.
2. Add the bacon and cook until it turns a golden colour.
3. Add the rosemary and tins of tomatoes and gently simmer until it has reduced by about half.
4. Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water.
5. Drain and add to the sauce and gently cook for another two minutes to allow the sauce to blend with the pasta.
6. Serve with parmesan and black pepper.