Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Ingredients (serves 6):Method: Make base:
1. Mix pastry ingredients together, rubbing in fat with your fingers and make into a ball.
2. Roll out onto a floured surface and line a greased flan dish.
3. Leave to rest in fridge for at least an hour.
4. Pre-cook pastry for 15 minutes at 200°C (Gas 6).
5. Mix one egg white, sugar and coffee extract with a wooden spoon, then whisk.
6. Add the remaining 3 egg whites carefully.
7. Pour mixture onto warm pastry base.
8. Cook for 30 minutes at 220°C (Gas 7).