Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4):Method: 1. Cook lentils in simmering water, until tender. Drain and reserve.
2. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and fry shallots until softened. Remove from pan and add to lentils.
3. Add mushrooms to pan with 1 more tbsp oil and cook mushrooms until browned. Remove from pan with a slotted spoon and add to lentil mix. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Reserve, keeping warm.
4. Heat remaining oil in a pan and gently fry sausages over medium heat until browned all over. Reserve, keeping warm.
5. At the same time, spoon Maille Wholegrain mustard into a small pan and add cream and lemon juice. Mix well and heat through.
6. Pile lentil mix in the centre of four plates and top each with three sausages. Drizzle over the Maille Wholegrain mustard sauce.