Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Suitable for children
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4):
100 g clear honey
Method: Preparation :
450 g fresh fruit - choose according to season
2 teaspoons caster sugar
1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
1. Mix rosemary and honey with 2 tablespoons water in a saucepan, bring gently to the boil.
2. Remove from heat, cover with clingfilm and chill for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
3. Pell fruit, then slice. try to keep pieces roughly the same size.
4. Skewer the fruit, alternating the colours if possible.
5. Srinkle with honey sauce and marinate for 30 minutes, turning regularly and adding more sauce if necessary.
6. Preheat grill to medium heat and strain fruit. Sprinkle with sugar and grill.
7. Grill for 5 - 7 minutes, until suagr has crystallised and fruit is golden.
8. Serve hot.