Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
No cooking needed
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4):Method: 1. Slice scallops, then put to one side on a large plate.
2. Peel and dice 3/4 mango.
3. Mash remaining mango into a puree.
4. Add lime juice, salt, pepper and olive oil, mix well.
5. Brush scallops with marinade and leave to chill for at least an hour.
6. Just before serving, mix salad leaves with snipped chives, then season and sprinkle with marinade.
7. Arrange on plates, add scallops and diced mango.
8. Sprinkle with rock salt and serve.