Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Ingredients (serves 6):Method: 1. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan, over a high heat.
2. Add chicken, saute until golden on all sides.
3. Add 100ml stock and the washed tarragon.
4. Bring to the boil, then turn heat down and leave to cook for 25 minutes.
5. In a separate pan, saute mushrooms in olive oil, with garlic and parsley.
6. Just before serving, remove tarragon from pan and deglaze sauce with creme fraiche, over a high heat.
7. Serve hot with sauted chanterelle mushrooms and rice, or boiled potatoes.