Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
No cooking needed
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Ingredients (serves 6):Method: 1. Wash tomatoes, peel cucumbers and onions.
2. Chop roughly, then blend in a food processor, with juice and seeds.
3. Pour into a large salad bowl.
4. Add lemon juice.
5. Chop parlsey and mint, add to mixture.
6. Add oil, salt and pepper and mix well.
7. Put couscous into a bowl and cover with boiling water. Cover bowl and leave to cook.
8. Once light and fluffy, add to mixture and mix in.
9. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
10. Serve chilled with a few mint leaves to decorate.