Origin of dish:
No rating at the moment! Be the first to
Type of cooking:
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4):Method: Mussels
- Put the Noilly Prat and shallots in a saucepan and bring to boil then flambé.
- Add Mussels and cook until they have opened.
- Take off top mussel shells.
Sauce (prepare the night before)
- Dice the vegetables and mix in a bowl.
- Add salt, vinegar, tomato juice and olive oil.
- Leave overnight.
- Serve Mussels with a little Sauce in each shell, or on side.